Sudarshanaloka Retreat Centre
125 Victoria Street, Thames, Waikato
PO Box 538, Thames 3540
+64 (0)27 417 1854
- When you arrive in Thames township, continue along the main road (Queen St) which takes you past the township and heads up the coast.
- As you head out of town you will have the water on your left.
- After about one kilometre you reach Tararu and the first 50k sign.
- There are now houses on your left and right - towards the end of the straight take the first street right, Victoria St.
- You will notice a sign advertising the Dickson’s Holiday Camp and Butterfly House.
- Sudarshanaloka is approx 5km up the valley.
- Continue along past the camp ground and over the ford.
- Keep going up the gravel road, you will cross another ford, then a white bridge.
- Keep going until you find a grassed area on your right and a wooden sign saying Sudarshanaloka.
- Go down that driveway, cross the ford and head up to the community car park. You have arrived!